23 July 2024

Pressing Pause

Image by AndyPandy from Pixabay
Due to unexpected circumstances, I will not be posting on a regular schedule. I hope to continue sharing sporadically, when I'm able. I want to thank everyone who's visited my pages and taken time to read my posts this past year, I truly enjoy sharing my genealogy journey and interacting with everyone. I hope, in the future, to be able to pick back up again. But for now, blogging has to take a backseat to other priorities. 

Image by AndyPandy from Pixabay

1 comment:

  1. Hi Doris, I'm sorry to hear you have unexpected circumstances. I look forward to seeing your return to the "regular" programming. All the best -- Randy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated! To reduce spam, all comments are moderated. Your comment will appear after review.