16 July 2023

A Tree With No Name?

Image by RegalShave from Pixabay
You might be wondering why I chose "A Tree With No Name" for this blog. The more I research, and as I identify more new ancestors, I realized there really wasn't a simple (and catchy) title for a bushy tree growing in so many directions at once. Plus, there are those who have no clue where they come from and can't assign a meaningful name to their own tree yet. My hope is this blog touches everyone who reads it in some way, from the family researcher with years of experience to those struggling to find a place to start.

Of course, on various genealogy sites, I do name my tree. It's an accurate representation of where I started my research, but on its own, it doesn't pay tribute to the many names now residing in the branches of my tree, or those yet to come. "A Tree With No Name" is meant to honor those memorialized in family trees everywhere...and the ones yet to be discovered. My goal is simple - to share resources, opinions and tips for the journey finding family.

And let's face it, how hard is it to remember "A Tree With No Name"?

Image by RegalShave from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated! To reduce spam, all comments are moderated. Your comment will appear after review.